Chocolate Hazelnut Banana Pops
⅔ cup chocolate hazelnut spread
¼ cup whole-milk yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- Using a blender or food processor, puree the bananas.
- Add the chocolate hazelnut spread and yogurt, and process until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into pop molds and add sticks.
- Add banana slices, if desired.
- Freeze the pops for at least 6 hours.
To easily remove the pops from their molds, dip the molds into a bowl filled with warm water. After a few seconds, the treats should pop out easily.