1 can buttermilk biscuits
1 cup pepperoni
8 ounces shredded cheese
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 cup pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Whisk egg in a bowl and set it aside.
- Flatten the buttermilk biscuits.
- Place 6 pepperoni slices on each biscuit.
- Sprinkle some of the shredded cheese onto the pepperoni.
- To assemble the pizza rolls, fold the edges of the dough over the pepperoni and cheese.
- Brush the egg over each pizza roll.
- Sprinkle a pinch of Italian seasoning and garlic powder on each pizza roll.
- Place the pizza rolls in an oven-safe dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Heat up pizza sauce in either the microwave or on the stove.
- Let the pizza rolls cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Spoon a bit of sauce over each pizza roll.
Vegetarian shout-out—try these pizza rolls with thinly sliced red, yellow, and orange bell peppers instead of pepperoni.