Simple Beef Stroganoff
Calories Per Serving
Fat Per Serving
⅔ cup water
2 tablespoons flour
3 tablespoons butter
8 ounces beef tips
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 package ramen noodles (beef flavor, if available)
⅓ cup sour cream
- Mix ⅓ cup water and the flour and set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a small saucepan. Cook meat and mushrooms in butter until meat is no longer pink.
- Add ⅓ cup water and seasoning packet (from the ramen noodles) to the saucepan and simmer for 2 minutes.
- In a separate pan, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain noodles well. Add 2 tablespoons butter to noodles and set aside.
- Pour flour-water mixture into saucepan with beef mixture, to thicken the sauce.
- Add sour cream and stir until mixture is smooth. More of the flour-water mixture can be added to get the right consistency.
- Serve noodles with sauce over the top.