Chocolate Banana Overnight Oats
½ cup rolled oats
½ cup milk
¼ cup plain yogurt
1 tablespoon almond butter
½ banana, sliced
1 tablespoon chopped dark chocolate
1 teaspoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon honey
- Add oats to a container of your choice and pour in milk.
- Alternate between layers of yogurt, almond butter, and banana.
- Top with dark chocolate, chia seeds, and honey.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy in the morning!
- Top with additional dark chocolate, sliced almonds, and maple syrup if desired.
Want to stay fresh? Try this recipe with whatever’s in season at the moment—like sliced strawberries in the spring and raspberries in the summer.