Seasoned Turkey Meatballs
1 pound ground turkey
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1 chopped onion
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon oregano
½ teaspoon basil
¼ cup parsley
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, egg, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic powder, oregano, basil, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Mix everything in the bowl thoroughly with either a spoon or your hands.
- Use your hands or an ice cream scoop to form each meatball.
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan on medium-high heat.
- Place each meatball in the pan and cook through for 10 minutes until they’re browned.
- Enjoy with your favorite sauce or by themselves.