2 plum tomatoes
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
Pinch of cayenne pepper
½ cup onions
1 teaspoon minced garlic
Pinch of salt
5 tortilla chips or more per serving
- Cut the avocados and remove the pits using a spoon.
- Scoop avocados into a bowl.
- Roughly chop up the fresh cilantro, tomatoes, and onions and add them to the bowl.
- Add minced garlic, lime juice, a pinch of cayenne pepper, and a pinch of salt to the bowl.
- Mash everything up with a fork to a consistency of your liking. The more you mash, the less chunky it will be.
- Dip your favorite tortilla chips in and enjoy as a perfect snack.
Try squeezing the lime juice over the avocado before you start chopping up the other ingredients. This will help keep the avocados from turning brown. Or you could chop up all the other ingredients before cutting open the avocados.