Buffalo Chicken Dip
2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup ranch dressing
¾ cup pepper sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot®)
1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4-inch pieces
1 (8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium high heat until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on low setting until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers.
Instead of canned chicken, try using a rotisserie chicken or freshly grilled chicken breasts. You can also marinate the chicken ahead of time in a bit of hot sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt, and pepper for an extra kick of flavor.