4 tablespoons room temperature butter
8 ounces cream cheese
½ cup mini chocolate chips
4 cups powdered sugar
½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter and cream cheese.
- Add crushed graham cracker crumbs to the mixture and combine well.
- Pour powdered sugar into the mixture, a cup at a time, and mix until combined.
- Chill cream cheese mixture in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Prepare a nonstick baking sheet.
- Scoop cheesecake mixture into balls using a teaspoon.
- Microwave mini chocolate chips 10 seconds at a time until melted.
- Dip each cheesecake bite in the melted chocolate and cover completely.
- Chill cheesecake bites in the fridge for 10 minutes until hardened.
- Enjoy with a glass of whole milk!
Try using a mix of melted mini chocolate and peanut butter chips.