Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Calories Per Serving
Fat Per Serving
1½ pounds of cooked, chopped chicken
1 packet taco powder
1 can (15 ounce) enchilada sauce
3 cups cooked rice
3 cups crushed tortilla chips
1 can cream of mushroom chicken soup
- Mix the taco powder into the chicken using a little water.
- Then stir in all other ingredients (except cheese).
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 pan and cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Serve with additional tortilla chips and top with salsa and sour cream!
Want to beef up this enchilada casserole? Try using cooked steak instead of chicken. Beef generally contains more calories and fat.