Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Calories Per Serving
Fat Per Serving
1½ pounds of cooked, chopped chicken
1 packet taco powder
1 can (15 ounce) enchilada sauce
3 cups cooked rice
3 cups crushed tortilla chips
1 can cream of mushroom chicken soup
- Mix the taco powder into the chicken using a little water.
- Then stir in all other ingredients (except cheese).
- Pour mixture into a 9x13 pan and cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Serve with additional tortilla chips and top with salsa and sour cream!