Chocolate Chip Pancakes
1¼ cups flour
1 tablespoon sugar
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
1 cup whole milk
4 tablespoons melted butter
¾ teaspoon vanilla
⅓ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat griddle or skillet.
- Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix together wet ingredients and beat into dry mixture until smooth.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour or spoon batter into griddle or skillet in desired quantity.
- Flip when top begins to bubble, then cook a minute more.
1. For even fluffier pancakes, leave some lumps in the batter when mixing.
2. No time to fuss? Try these quick and easy Two-Ingredient Pancakes instead.
1 ripe banana
- Mash banana well.
- Add in whisked eggs.
- Warm nonstick or cast-iron pan to medium and spray with oil.
- Cook silver dollar–sized pancakes 30 seconds on each side.
- Serve topped with fruit or maple syrup.