Cranberry Fridge Cake
½ cup butter (room temperature)
1 cup dark chocolate chips
½ cup syrup
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 cup mini marshmallows
2 cups dried cranberries
½ cup salted peanuts
- Grease a baking pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together butter, dark chocolate chips, and syrup.
- Melt the chocolate mixture in a sauce pan on low heat.
- Stir chocolate mixture until it’s melted in a sauce pan and make sure to keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the graham crackers, mini marshmallows, dried cranberries, and peanuts.
- Pour chocolate mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Scoop combined ingredients into the baking pan and push down with a spatula.
- Chill in the fridge for a few hours.
- Cut into squares and enjoy with a glass of whole milk!
Try using pecans instead of peanuts in this recipe for a more seasonal touch!