Dark Chocolate & Almond Rocks
Calories Per Serving
Fat Per Serving
Protein Per Serving
Carbohydrates Per Serving
< 1 g
Sugars Per Serving
½ cup almonds, crushed into chunks
7 ounces dark chocolate chips (50% cacao)
- In a large skillet, toast the almonds over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes until they start to brown. Pour almonds into a bowl.
- Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently for about 5 minutes. Scrape down the sides to prevent scorching. Remove from the heat once chocolate is melted completely.
- Pour in the almonds and stir until they are evenly coated.
- Add spoonfuls of the chocolate and almond mixture to a plate lined with waxed paper.
- Refrigerate for about 10 minutes, or until the rocks set.