English Muffin Pizza
Calories Per Serving
Fat Per Serving
6 English muffins (12 halves)
¾-1 cup spaghetti sauce
1 cup mozzarella (or your favorite) cheese, shredded
36 slices of pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Split open the whole English muffins, and arrange the 12 halves onto a baking sheet.
- Spread 1-2 spoonfuls of spaghetti sauce onto muffin halves—do not use too much or it will make the muffin bottoms soggy.
- Sprinkle muffins with shredded cheese.
- Arrange 2-3 pepperoni slices on top of the cheese.
- Put muffins in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and muffins are toasted.
- Additional toppings: Green peppers, onions, olives, ham, sausage, hamburger, mushrooms, peppers, salami, artichoke hearts, tuna, breakfast toppings (such as eggs or ham), etc.—let your imagination run wild!
This recipe works great with mini bagels, too!