Monte Cristo Crescents
1 can refrigerated crescent-shaped dinner rolls
8 slices of ham or turkey
8 slices of Swiss cheese
⅓ cup cream cheese
Raspberry jam or grape jelly for serving
Powdered sugar for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roll out and separate the refrigerated dough into 8 pieces on a cookie sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 1 slice of ham or turkey on each triangle.
- Top with 2 teaspoons of cream cheese and 1 slice of Swiss cheese.
- Roll up each triangle into a crescent shape.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until rolls are golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if using. Dip in the jam and enjoy!
Brush triangles with melted butter before baking if you need an extra calorie boost.