Peanut Butter Popcorn
Calories Per Serving
Fat Per Serving
1 bag popped plain microwave popcorn
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup light corn syrup
½ cup smooth or chunky peanut butter
- Pop the popcorn according to package directions.
- Remove any unpopped kernels and pour into a bowl.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, combine brown sugar and corn syrup. Microwave in 10- to 30-second intervals, stirring after each one, until very hot and well combined. Be careful! This mixture can burn if it gets on your skin.
- Stir in the peanut butter.
- Pour over popcorn and stir until well coated.
- Let cool and enjoy as is, or roll into balls.