Calories Per Serving
Fat Per Serving
1 package of egg noodles
3 teaspoons dark sesame oil
2 tablespoons peanut oil
2 sliced green onions
1 teaspoon red chili paste
1 teaspoon fresh ginger
3 tablespoons soy sauce
3 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
6 tablespoons hot water
½ cup creamy peanut butter
3 cloves garlic
¼ cup sesame seeds for garnish
Cilantro for garnish
- Cook noodles according to directions on the package.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dark sesame oil, peanut oil, and green onions.
- Sauté on low heat for a few minutes until green onions are tender.
- In a large mixing bowl, start making the sauce by adding the remaining ingredients minus the garnishes (garlic, ginger, chili paste, brown sugar, peanut butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, hot water). Mix well to combine.
- Add the sauce to the sauté pan and mix everything together. Then remove the pan from heat.
- Toss the cooked egg noodles into the sauté pan and coat them in the sauce.
- Add peanut noodles to a serving bowl and garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro.
- Enjoy as your meal or even as a side dish!
Try adding some pan-seared tofu, chicken, or steak to pack these noodles full of protein! And for even more vitamins and nutrients, add a few of your favorite veggies, like broccoli, bok choy, carrots, turnips, or green beans.