Pigs in a Blanket
Calories Per Serving
Fat Per Serving
4 slices American cheese
16 mini hot dogs (or regular hot dogs cut in half)
1 can of crescent dough
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut each slice of cheese into 4 long strips.
- Wrap each strip of cheese around a mini hot dog.
- Starting at the narrower side of the crescent dough, wrap each cheese and hot dog in each crescent dough piece.
- Place each wrapped hot dog face down on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until dough is golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Dip in your favorite condiment and enjoy with friends and family!
Make this recipe your own by using your favorite type of cheese!