4 lasagna noodles
¼ cup ricotta
¼ cup canned pumpkin puree
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 bag spinach
¼ cup marinara sauce
Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil lasagna noodles according to the instructions on the box.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine ricotta and pumpkin puree and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Begin to assemble the noodles by laying them on a plate or flat surface.
- Spread a spoonful of the pumpkin and ricotta mixture over each noodle.
- Make sure to leave a little room on either side of the noodle to help seal the lasagna roll.
- Add a few slices of zucchini, eggplant, and spinach to the noodle.
- Carefully roll each noodle up, making sure nothing falls out of the sides.
- Spread a spoonful or two of marinara sauce in a baking dish to coat the bottom.
- Place each lasagna roll into the baking dish.
- Coat the top of the lasagna rolls with marinara sauce.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of each lasagna roll.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Just like grandma used to make—mangia!
Try sprinkling a bit of cinnamon into the pumpkin and ricotta mixture for more flavor in every bite!