Salsa and Chips
Calories Per Serving
Fat Per Serving
28-ounce can diced tomatoes
1 green bell pepper
1 teaspoon ground cumin
2 cloves garlic
Pinch of cayenne pepper
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
Pinch of salt and pepper
14 tortilla chips for dipping
- Cut onion and green pepper into 4 quarters.
- Add onion, green pepper, and diced tomatoes to a food processor and chop.
- Add chipotle peppers and garlic to the food processor and chop with the other ingredients.
- To add some flavor, add cumin, honey, cayenne, olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper to the food processor.
- Pour the salsa in a bowl and enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips.
Want to make this salsa extra hot and spicy? Try adding some jalapeño peppers for a little more zest!