Tater Tot Bake
1 pound ground beef
1 onion, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
16 ounces Tater Tots®
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
½ cup milk
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onions.
- Drain excess fat, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the beef mixture evenly over the bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Arrange tater tots evenly over beef layer. In a small bowl, stir the soup into the milk until smooth; pour over tater tot and beef layers.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and slightly brown.
Vegetarian shout-out—these tots are just as delicious without beef. Try adding red and green bell peppers and black beans instead.