Tater Tot Nachos
Calories Per Serving
Fat Per Serving
1 (32 ounce) package frozen Tater Tots®
1 pound ground beef
1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
¾ cup water
1 cup spicy nacho cheese sauce
½ cup sour cream
¼ cup diced onion
¼ cup jalapeño pepper slices
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Arrange potato nuggets in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake potato nuggets in the preheated oven until golden brown and heated through, 24 to 26 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook beef in the skillet until browned and crumbly; drain grease. Stir water and taco seasoning mix into beef; cook and stir until liquid has thickened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Heat cheese sauce in microwave in 15-second intervals until hot, stirring between intervals.
- Spread potato nuggets on a serving plate. Top with meat, cheese sauce, sour cream, onion, and jalapeño slices.